- One of the biggest financial services institutions
- Competitive Pay
About Our Client
This company has its roots in the Netherlands and now growing its Research and Development team in the Philippines.
- Responsible for performing systems design and analysis that are simple to medium in complexity
- Ensures a clear and complete definition of the user requirements
- Writes a design specification per system module
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for training programs for identified areas of expertise/exposure
- Conducts review of codes produced by subordinates and also codes according to design specifications to produce system modules/components
- Maintain and provides user support for implemented systems
The Successful Applicant
The successful Software Architect must have a deep understanding of working in a DevOps environment and must have experience with open-sourced technologies.
- Candidate must at least possess a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 5 years & Up Experienced Employees specialising in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- With specific and detailed knowledge of open source technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Ruby on Rails, React.js PostgreSQL and Golang
- Good project and client management skills
What's on Offer
If you are a talented Software Architect and enjoy working with digital transformation projects, let us talk.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.