- Career progression, full time remote work, offers work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a US-based manufacturing company.
- Develops and implements plans for managing supply chain processes for production and operations.
- Overall management of purchasing, inventory control and shipping & receiving.
- Responsible for the overall strategy and execution of supply chain management function as well as the planning and directing of activities and operations of the business.
- Manage finished goods inventory to meet agreed-upon customer service requirements.
- Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory, intermediates and raw materials.
- Oversee logistics process for the inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in supply chain management, preferably in operations, warehouse, manufacturing, and purchasing leadership.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills and strong leadership capabilities
- Experience interfacing with internal and external business partners
What's on Offer
- Offers full time remote work
- Flexible working arrangement
- Travel to main office in the US
Quote job ref
+63 91 7703 0888