- Career Growth
- Learning Opportunties
About Our Client
A growing, well-known consumer based company based in Metro Manila, Philippines
- You'll be in responsible of creating, executing, and monitoring environmental plans for your firm or organisation. You'll also have to communicate your objectives, create budgets, and advertise your green tactics to vendors, consumers, and coworkers.
- Responsible for promoting and selling sustainability programs to internal and external stakeholders, in addition to developing methods to make your workplace greener.
- Measure your company's sustainability performance
- Analyze the waste, audit it, devise remedies, assess the benefits and drawbacks of your decision, and finallyput it into action.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree or greater ideally in a related discipline
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in sustainability topics
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is comfortable in working independently
- You also have very good communications skills in English
- Excellent Excel skills and comfortable analyzing large volumes of data
- Last, but not least, you have a strong passion for making a positive difference to people and planet
What's on Offer
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make a significant effect on a developing company;
- A dynamic working environment.
- Opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing company
- Collaborate with a global talent pool with a global perspective.
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2834