- Career Growth
- Learning Opportunties
About Our Client
Multinational Manufactuting company based in Metro Manila, Philippines
- Monitor and report on the recruiting team's progress.
- Keep an eye on your recruiting statistics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Use innovative sourcing strategies (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Examine different types of recruitment software and recommend the best one for your business.
- Choose from a variety of job posting possibilities after conducting research.
- Interviewing approaches should be recommended to hiring managers.
- Suggestions for enhancing our employer brand
- To estimate future recruiting needs, collaborate with department managers.
- Maintain a current understanding of labor laws and notify recruiters and managers of any changes.
- Attend job fairs and career events to learn more about your options.
- Establish partnerships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners to expand the company's professional network.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as a Recruiting Manager managing a good number of people
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and human resource databases
- Understanding of labor laws
- Interviewing, screening, and evaluating candidates (both over the phone and in person)
- Social media and other professional networks are familiar to you (like GitHub)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as team management abilities
- Ability to make sound decisions
What's on Offer
- Competatitve salary
- Exceptional benefits
- Hybrid Set-up
- Good working culture
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2834