- To join a growing technology and data analytics company
- To help build a high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is a technology and data analytics company based in the US.
- Act as an advisor to business leaders to meet strategic staffing needs
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment for open positions
- Manage the profiling, sourcing, submitting candidates for hire, interviewing, and candidate offer
- Utilize effectively internal and external resources for candidate sourcing, participate in networking and recruiting functions, and develop sourcing strategies
- Manage position vacancies using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Engage in the on boarding of new hires
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in high volume full life-cycle recruiting environment with demonstrated expertise in filling Technology roles
- Demonstrated experience in identifying top talent using direct sourcing methods to include research, cold calling, internet searches, community groups, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
What's on Offer
- The role is a fixed-term assignment with the possibility of evolving into a long-term role assignment.
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2814