- Great workplace
- Global Logistics Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Company who provides logistics distribution and supply chain services to various clients in the Philippines and globally, located in Manila.
Drive growth opportunities for Contract Logistics (CL) products with a high level of commercial, technical/operational and market understanding. Enhance sales owners' capabilities and knowledge, including increased confidence to profitably grow with the customer in Contract Logistics products and eventually integrated solutions. Identify business opportunities in the core and new verticals and stay ahead of market trends.Develop opportunities for CL fulfilment Products
- Develop opportunities for Contract Logistics products brought forward by commercial teams.
- Coordinate with solution team to provide pricing on opportunities brought forward by commercial teams.
- Maximize synergies & overall profitability on opportunities.
- Actively lead the RFI, RFQ and RFP process for Contract Logistics Product. Ensure RFQ & RFP proposals submitted are comprehensive, competitive and within the parameters set by global product.
- Review and vet contracts ensuring product technical standards & requirements are met.
- Support new business pursuits via our sales/internal stakeholders to deliver a sound business proposal on time.
- Approach new leads jointly with relevant sales colleagues, transferring opportunity ownership to sales in line with sales accountability.
- Strong ability to break down a product solution in a simplistic fashion to both internal sales and customers.
- Support sales in pursuit of deals for relevant products (inbound marketing leads, trade shows, past relationships, etc.) Opportunity ownership sits with sales, not with business development.
- Leading sales call for promotion of CL products capability to target customer, leveraging their product knowledge
- Increase knowledge & awareness of CL products with sales & internal stakeholders
- Providing solutions to sales and customers at a rapid pace.
The Successful Applicant
The Technical Sales Manager should have the ff:
- In-depth understanding of local/regional industry market trends
- Solid understanding of customer industry needs & requirements for the respective product
- Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Strong understanding of the commercial solution sales process.
- Strong financial & pricing acumen
- Deep Contract Logistics industry knowledge (5+ years) - selling and solutioning our core technical service offerings.
What's on Offer
Successful Technical Sales Manager will take advantage of :
- Being part of a global logistics company to grow the business together
- Competitive package
- Opportunity for growth is countless
- Great culture