- Leading multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Leading multinational company in the 3D printing industry catering to clients around the globe. The company manufactures 3D printing materials such as 3D printers, 3D scanners, and offers 3D printing services at an immense scale. Their mission is to transform businesses through manufacturing innovation.
What is the function of the team
- Responsible to support APAC customers (mainly Philippines) to carry out the rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing operations to produce high quality prototype and production parts. Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair 3D printers. Conduct operational training on 3D printer.
A subject matter expert in one of these main core areas -
- Color-Jet Printing (CJP)
- Multi-Jet Printing (MJP)
- Digital Light Printing (DLP)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Digital Metal Printing (DMP)
Primary role duties
Responsible to remote support and carry out on-site installation and maintenance activities on Color-Jet Printing (CJP), Multi-Jet Printing (MJP), Digital Light Printing (DLP), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Stereolithography (SLA) and Digital Metal Printing (DMP) printers in SEA region.
Secondary/additional role duties
- Collect, keep track and analyses statistical data in relationship to assign projects to determine required standards and establish proposed quality improvements. Contribute to APAC-SEA region team to meet monthly/quarterly/annual expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or higher diploma in Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of working experiences in field service.
- Working experience in advanced and prototype engineering will be added advantage.
- Good hand and eye coordination required to perform detailed work.
- Able to read and understand pneumatics and electrical schematics drawings.
- Knowledge and experience in 3D CADCAM modelling, understanding mechanical drawings and measuring technique of engineering parameters will be an added advantage.
- The ability to work safely around chemicals and equipment.
- Understanding plastic / metal part design and process.
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job.
- No allergies related to dust, solvents or paints.
- Normal color vision and good eye coordination to perform details work.
Specific technical qualifications/exposure
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of working experiences in AM&RP (Preferable) industry.
- Higher-level user of AM & RP 3D Printing Systems and Operations, RP CAD software tools (Materialise software preferable), SLICE Programming (where relevant) for AM & RP.
- Higher-level knowledge & experience of AM & RP technical knowledge & troubleshooting techniques for core discipline (where relevant).
- Higher-level knowledge in AM material - mechanical & technical data.
- Able to communicate efficiently in English and Tagalog between customers and 3DS teams worldwide.
Behaviors necessary for success
- Ability to gather information & problem solve with a systematic, logical approach. Expected to be able to solve problems effectively whilst managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Ability to provide independent opinions/viewpoints to a problem with sound evidence, whilst developing ability to accept & assess multiple opinions/viewpoints.
- Able to perform work in a productive, proficient manner with a positive attitude.
- Achieve high customer satisfactions by minimizing machine downtime
What's on Offer
- Career growth and progression
- Competitive salary and benefits