- Multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Leading multinational company and global provider of building technologies. The company is well-known for fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems and services.
- Responsible for Technical Services to End Customers, Dealers, System Integrators in Pre-Sales, Post-Sales & Training for Fire Products, esp. Edwards.
- Familiarity with fire related projects, solution proposals for customized needs, support for ground - up site survey, recommending specifications to consultants/project managers/end users. Responsible for design, architecture, technical compliance and pre-bid customer discussions, product selection and drawings support for customer proposals.
- Provide technical proposals to sales team and customers
- Responsible for support to dealers, SI's and End Customers for Installation and Commissioning, Trouble Shooting and Technical Training. This will involve travel to customer sites, telephonic support, and material coordination to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist the sales and dealers in product seminars and hands on workshops
- Provide New product ideas, new applications based on direct market feedback and secondary sources for NPI to product managers
- Perform product demos to customers
- Participate in technical reviews for QA/QC and engineering works
- Ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction with performance through effective communication and liaison.
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical / Mechanical or Electronics Engineering Degree or Diploma
- 4-6 years of relevant fire industry experience
- Preferably resident of the country where the position is being filled for locational advantage
- Knowledge of the local language would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Multinational experience
- Competitive packange and benefits