- Global consumer electronics company
- Career progression
About Our Client
The company is a globally renowned organization in the consumer electronics industry. At the forefront of technology & innovation, the business is aggressively expanding in Asia and continues to strengthen its presence in the Philippines.
Trade Marketing Manager (Consumer Electronics)
- Manage the development and execution of business building sell-out opportunities per account through allocation of resources designed to drive off-take, trade presence and profitability.
- New Product launch planning: Merchandising, Promotions and Distribution
- Provide analysis and updates of key data, including competitor activities and promotions, product and retail trends, brand and consumer information.
- Develop trade marketing programs aligned in achieving key business priorities
- Store trade check, promoter management and training
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you should have at least 6 years of relevant experience in a trade marketing function within a consumer electronics setting.
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager professional to join a market leader. Successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package and be based in Manila, Philippines.