- Multinational consumer goods company
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is an international distributor of consumer goods products. Due to recent organisational changes, the company is seeking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for delivering category sales growth
- Management at channel & customer level and ensure synergies among them
- Achieve high brand visibility and full distribution of company's portfolio of products in consumer business
- Define promotion strategy and collaborating with sales team
- Manage marketing budget and utilising the best channels to obtain ROI
- Key lead for Trade Promotion & Activation. Develop, execute and perform programs created to enhance brand presence and ultimate off take from consumer
- To grow and increase market share Including creating market opportunities and potential
- Plan marketing strategies for the year and the budget for development, growth and planning of operational goals.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you should have at least 5 years of leadership experience as a Trade / Shopper Marketing / Category Manager within FMCG Modern Trade environment.
- Strong work ethics; advance analytical and selling skills
- Ability to thrive & achieve results within a cross-functional, lean organisation is preferred
- Excellent track record in delivering trade promotion and activation programs for Modern Trade key accounts - supermarkets, drugstores, CVS
What's on Offer
Trade Marketing Manager will based in Manila office, and will enjoy remote work options, attractive compensation package and career progression within the business.