- Business services company backed by a private equity firm
- Solid learning and growth opportunity with a high calibre team
About Our Client
Financial services company recently backed by a private equity firm led by a high calibre team coming from highly successful careers in different organisations with ambitious goals to grow in the next coming years.
The key responsibilities of the VP Sales would be:
● Responsible for achieving annual revenue target for the assigned industry vertical
● Establish relationships with the key decision makers at target customers, which includes understanding their key needs and opportunities to displace competition
● Crafting and delivering effective sales engagements which can adapt to the company's product offerings
● Develop deep expertise on company's product offerings and its applications
● Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams
● Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities
● Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's pipeline of leads within the assigned industry vertical
The Successful Applicant
A VP Sales who will excel in this opportunity would have:● Experience in B2B solution selling.
● Distinctive willingness and hunger to learn and grow professionally
● Coachability and strong work ethic
● Distinctive sense of ownership and passion for the job
● Strong people skills and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Candidates should have a strong sales and account management toolkit:
○ Ability, creativity and resourcefulness to source for leads
○ Ability to pitch and articulate value propositions and selling points very clearly and succinctly
○ Ability to build strong authentic relationships with clients
○ Ability to hold and navigate the room, handle tough questions, ask probing questions, and drive the agenda.
○ Fully understands all company's product offerings and applications
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for a VP Sales to join an established and ambitious company who is looking to grow in the Philippines in the Financial services industry who will also be mentored and coached by a high calibre team coming from highly successful careers.