Site Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions - Philippines
Michael Page and its affiliated and subsidiary business and entities are separate member entities of the international human resource consulting service known as Michael Page International plc. “PageGroup entities” or “PageGroup” or “we” means Michael Page International Recruitment (Philippines) Inc, its affiliated and subsidiary businesses and companies.
Any violation of the Terms will result in termination of the use of, and access to the Site.
No client relationship between you and any of PageGroup entities is or may create by your viewing, access or use of the Site or any information contained therein. The only way to become our client is through a mutual written agreement.
- Links to or from Other Sites
This Site contains links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. PageGroup is not liable in respect of the content or privacy practices of those sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such sites nor can it be assumed that PageGroup has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
- Prohibited Uses
You must only use the services provided through the Site for their stated purpose. You must not use the services provided by this Site to:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws in Philippines or elsewhere;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice in the Philippines or elsewhere;
- interfere with any other person's privacy or use or enjoyment of this Site;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, a PageGroup representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with any person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive PageGroup, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes any omission of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the Site (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party);
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software;
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers; or
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
- Signing Up on our Site
If you upload your CV, submit your CV, apply for a job, sign up for Job Alerts, or create a My Page account you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete. Job Alerts, My Page account and other features of the Site may only be used by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information by making relevant changes to your CV or by updating your personal details using the My Page facility, so that we can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential employers.
If you sign up to use My Page you will be asked to create a password and a login. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised use.
By using this Site, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which include maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information on your My Page account. PageGroup has no obligation to edit, monitor or screen information on your My Page account and materials uploaded by you.
You can delete your My Page account and any corresponding job alerts within the account at any time by logging into My Page and selecting the “Delete Account” link.
The suspension or cancellation of your My Page account and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
- Aggregate Information
Any information submitted by you may be accessed by PageGroup globally.
- Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes.
PageGroup reserves the right to refuse to run advertisements that, in PageGroup’s sole discretion are not suitable for publication on the Site.
PageGroup is not responsible to you or anyone else for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material posted on this Site.
The information and material on this Site is intended as a general guide only and is not intended as advice. While PageGroup uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this Site, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this Site, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
- Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, PageGroup shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage or expense of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation consequential loss, loss of profits or goodwill, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or punitive damages) suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with or as a result of:
- access to or use of the Site or any of its content;
- any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from the Site;
- any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence, availability, nature or description, of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on the Site;
- any representation or otherwise that any employer or client will ask for a candidate's information, ask to interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client;
- any breach of these Terms by PageGroup caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of the Site and any of the services provided through the Site, which may occur due to intermittent failures of the Site or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services to the Site, among others;
- any interference with or damage to your computer system(s) which occurs in connection with the use, access and operation of the Site or downloading of any content or material posted on the Site, or any sites linked to it, whether through a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, computer code or otherwise howsoever;
- any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from the Site including the information and content therein as well as any use, access or operation thereof; and/or
- any unauthorised access or alteration of your information submitted via e-mail or the Site.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, PageGroup’s liability will be limited to the resupply of the relevant service.
You agree to indemnify and hold PageGroup its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse PageGroup with respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Terms and Conditions or use by you or any third party of the site or services.
- Force Majeure
PageGroup will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
- Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks, trade names, logos, information, material, content, text, layout, design, photographs, graphics and intellectual property rights available on the Site are the property of PageGroup and its licensors and all such rights are reserved.
Any reproduction of the contents of this Site in any form or version, in part or its entirety is strictly prohibited. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this Site for private non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices and you must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, extract, recopy, download, transmit, distribute, store permanently or otherwise in any material form whether in a retrieval system or not, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of the Site without the prior written consent of PageGroup. Private non-commercial use does not allow for the incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication or website, in any form whatsoever.
You agree that, unless other instructions are posted on our website, any notices required to be given will be deemed to have been given if delivered by email or fax, or sent by registered mail or by courier to each of the parties in accordance with the most current contact information you have provided to us, and the contact information in our website. All notices shall be effective upon receipt, except that email and fax notices shall be effective upon transmission.
- International Use
PageGroup makes no representation that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are considered to be illegal and unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from your location, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
PageGroup reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice and the amended Terms shall take effect immediately as from the time of posting. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and the continued use of this Site will constitute your consent to such changes.
If any provision of these Terms and Condition is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Applicable Law & Ownership
www.michaelpage.co.ph is a domain name registered in the name of Michael Page International Recruitment (Philippines) Inc.
Copyright © PageGroup 2019. All rights reserved.