- Our client is one of the market leader in supply chain and warehouse industry. To support their growth, they are currently seeking to recruit a Country Manager (Philippines) to lead a highly successful team.
- Responsible for the full Country P&L and operations.
- Senior assignment - Country P&L responsibility
- European MNC
- Recruiting for a senior candidate who has proven experience managing country P&L operations.
- A greenfield project.
- To pioneer the sales and operation business of the company in the Philippines
- Grow the business opportunties
The Procurement Specialist will lead primarily the Company's indirect spend. Candidate will also handle spend in the various Commercial Categories (Media, Marketing, Customer Development).
- Multinational FMCG Organization
- Excellent creer growth opportunities
Responsible for negotiating with suppliers and third-party providers for the procurement of goods and services. The role requires close collaboration with Technology team to ensure timely delivery.
- Multinational Insurance and Finance Corporation
- Excellent career growth opportunity
We are looking for a Procurement Manager who will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing of direct materials of food manufacturing business.
- Multinational FMCG Organization
- Career Growth Opportunities
This Supply Chain Manager is accountable for the end-to-end supply chain, serving the consumer in the marketplace. This role will manage the operations from a centralized facility operated by a partner 3PL. This individual is expected to set country strategies, manage the flow and distribution of products to partners markets and lead the in-country operations team.
- To join one of the largest manufacturers of sporting and lifestyle goods company
- To represent one of the most reputable brands in the world
The Transportation Procurement Manager will manage all procurement functions including developing new transporter sources, conducting bids, and selecting transporters. This person will also collaborate with customer and account management to create procurement solutions that meet service and cost expectations.
- To work for one of the fastest growing logistics technology start-ups
- To be part of an epic journey to transform the transportation industry
- This role will be focused on working with 3PLs to identify and manage-to-completion optimization opportunities, maintaining brand standards, and multi-channel forecasting.
- The Logistics Lead must be comfortable working closely with both 3PL and internal team members, including Marketing, Finance, Brand, and Customer Experience.
- Cross-team coordination, project management, quantitative analytics, process mapping and awareness, and communication skills are absolutely essential.
- This is a fully remote role that will play a critical role for the growing team.
- A chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of the success.
Responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to drive the Supply Chain organisation towards the goal of delivering superior service, achieving customer intimacy and delivering value to the customers.Responsibilities includes: implementing strategy and operations for the team, establishing and driving best practices to optimise processes to enable proactive intervention and driving behaviours that result in collaborative relationships.
- ICT based company with a nationwide presence across Philippines
- Leadership role with a team sized of 50 people
Procurement Director is responsible for developing a strategic approach to the corporate procurement and material management process for the purchase of direct and indirect goods and services.
In this leadership role, the successful candidate will direct the procurement of goods and services for the client; assist Procurement team members and colleagues with procurement processes, change and updates other procurement-related activities; develop and/or update procurement policies and procedures; and develop a centralised procurement program that will add value and efficiency to the organisation.
- International based multinational company specialising in building materials
- Senior assignment search, leadership role
Senior Customer Service Manager has the opportunity to build a large team in Manila within a multinational Fintech company who are already experiencing rapid growth globally.
- Fast-growing, global fintech company
- Build a large customer service team in the Philippines