- A well-rounded seasoned professional with international experience, strong stakeholder management and organisational development skills.
- Shows strong leadership and strong communication skills in times of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, especially in companies with high growth. Ideally this person is intrinsically motivated seeking to have a positive impact towards Filipino communities and the environment
- Start-up organisation with a vision to grow the business operation in Manila
- To pioneer the HR department
- Start-up phase to manage the generalist function of HR department with an emphasis on HRBP experience in terms of strategic management.
- Conceptualise, lead and drive people strategy in a high growth organization and evaluate policies, processes and initiatives to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Work with regional and local people teams to identify issues and deliver targeted interventions/ solutions.
- Largest e-market company in Asia
- Set-up the new subsidiary of the business
- The HR Team Manager position is responsible for driving the people agenda in designated business units by anticipating HR-related needs and proactively developing integrated solutions.
- Country Lead Function in Human Resource that reports directly to global office in Europe.
- Country HR function to manage a team in the Philippines
- Multinational based company
Our client has an urgent requirement for an experienced Recruiter who will support strategic growth for the region.
- Recruiter FMCG Brand - 1 year contract
- Support on-boarding and recruitment for the region
At Michael Page, you are given the opportunity to establish your own business, using your initiatives and ambitions to develop success.
- Pioneering Member
- International Brand
- Supervise Operations Recruiting Team (5 to 6 Recruiters) and report on its performance.
- Direct and oversee the hiring of upper management and executives.
- Strong SEA region footprint in ecommerce business
- Tech based and market leader
Manage the HRBP daily operation in the commercial department. Works closely with the commercial stakeholders and liaise with business leaders and functional leads to provide daily HR guidance.
- Leading FMCG organisation with strong global presence
- Senior HR function