- A well-rounded seasoned professional with international experience, strong stakeholder management and organisational development skills.
- Shows strong leadership and strong communication skills in times of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, especially in companies with high growth. Ideally this person is intrinsically motivated seeking to have a positive impact towards Filipino communities and the environment
- Start-up organisation with a vision to grow the business operation in Manila
- To pioneer the HR department
- Start-up phase to manage the generalist function of HR department with an emphasis on HRBP experience in terms of strategic management.
- Conceptualise, lead and drive people strategy in a high growth organization and evaluate policies, processes and initiatives to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Work with regional and local people teams to identify issues and deliver targeted interventions/ solutions.
- Largest e-market company in Asia
- Set-up the new subsidiary of the business
- A senior leadership role in human resources function. Responsible for the human resource management of local employees, including:planning and allocation, talent recruitment, talent competition, ability improvement, performance management, salary and benefits, employee relations, employment, compliance, team building, and engagement improvement, etc.
- One of the biggest Telco company in the world
- Highly successful business
Generalist function - Human Resources Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team in an effort to drive the delivery of day-to-day HR strategic support to the business. The overall objective is to ensure the seamless delivery of HR services to various stakeholders in the business.
Key priorities in HR: OD, HRBP, C&B, ER and Recruitment.
- Multinational based organization
- Industrial market
Strategic HR role for a leading niche retail corporation based in Manila. Philippines.
Growth opportunities as the business is expanding exponentially despite the pandemic.
- Department Head role
- Thriving industry, Niche Retail
- The HR Team Manager position is responsible for driving the people agenda in designated business units by anticipating HR-related needs and proactively developing integrated solutions.
- Country Lead Function in Human Resource that reports directly to global office in Europe.
- Country HR function to manage a team in the Philippines
- Multinational based company
Be a part of the Specialised Technological recruitment team at Facebook, where you will be instrumental in scaling the business through building and cultivating a strong talent pipeline for all their technical hiring needs. Through working closely with recruiters and hiring managers alike, you will develop key strategies to find the best-in-class talents for their software engineering organisation.
- Be part of an exciting and global social technological MNC
- Work with a world-class specialized technology recruitment team
An exciting opportunity to be a part of Facebook as a technical recruiter supporting a new category-defining division focusing on global hiring of professionals across the Augmented, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence space, driving strong innovation in Hardware, Software, Product, Sales, Operations and conducting original research for Facebook Reality Labs (FRL).
- Specialized technology recruitment team supporting a leading technological MNC
- Excellent opportunity for career growth whilst making a positive global impact
At Michael Page, you are given the opportunity to establish your own business, using your initiatives and ambitions to develop success.
- Pioneering Member
- International Brand
As the Technical Recruiter at Facebook, you will be key in leading the expansion of the technical team in Singapore. You will drive the recruitment process for engaging the best talents and conceive creative strategies in a fast-paced and nurturing environment.
- Rare opportunity in a Fortune 500 Tech MNC
- Spearhead the growth for a rapidly expanding product/software engineering team
Be a part of the Specialised Technology recruitment team at Facebook, supporting technical hiring across unique hardware initiatives and innovative technologies. These organisations are responsible for developing and building the software and hardware platforms that power Facebook, its Infrastructure and its family of apps today.
- Secialized technology recruitment team supporting a leading technological MNC
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Be part of Facebook's APAC Technology Recruiting Team to grow its Augmented and Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence professionals for product teams such as Oculus, Spark AR, Portal, and Facebook more broadly.
- Opportunity to join one of the largest Tech MNCs
- Relocation are supported
The Talent Advisor will act as a consultant to support the global recruitment team to drive successful identification, attraction, and development of talent in support of various talent segments.
- To be part of the recruitment team for a leading company in healthcare
- To support offshore high-level recruitment
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for supporting the growing team here in Manila. The role will help drive the talent acquisition activities of the company including end-to-end recruitment cycle, client relationship management, and candidate management.
- To join a growing technology and data analytics company
- To help build a high performing team
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing of highly qualified candidates via multiple channels, and would involve planning, coordinating, and executing all stages of the recruitment process. To be successful in this role, you will work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment process.
- To join one of the fast-growing start-ups in the world
- To be part of an organization that champions career growth
The VP of Operations will lead and be responsible for the overall operations and performance of the BU on a day-to-day basis. This includes, but not limited to, the strategic planning, merger and acquisition, corporate exercise, manufacturing, sales, marketing, business development, major account management, quality assurance, R&D, NPI, Finance, human resource, training, costing, IT, facility, legal, environment, government affairs and security.
- Leading multinational company
- Competitive salary and benefits