Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Financial is responsible for the overall financial health of the business.
- Fast-growing digital bank in PH
- Attractive compensation package
- Understanding the dynamics of multinational company operations in a local setting, especially that the business is majority local culture
- End-to-end finance and accounting; as well as finance business operations both local and international exposure
- CFO of a multinational company with strong presence in local setting
- Wide remit to impact the group of companies and international business
Be part of an exciting, well-funded blockchain gaming set-up, working on developing and executing a strong business strategy for the company through an intelligent financial perspective to drive revenue growth.
- Well-funded Series A Fintech start-up
- An exciting opportunity to build and lead a highly dedicated and dynamic team
The Regional Finance Director is responsible for the overall finance team of 10 countries in Asia-Pacific and will be based in Makati. The role will have to be knowledgeable in end-to-end finance and will be in-charge of building out and upscale the finance shared services operations of the business.
- Fast growing multinational consultancy firm
- Take on a regional finance leadership position
The Project Accounting Specialist will work closely with the Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Lead and CFO in handling the firm's projects in Asia-Pacific. The role is a day shift with hybrid working arrangement in Pasig.
- Join a multinational engineering consultancy firm
- Develop project accounting skills
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the overall smooth functioning of Finance & Accounting and IT departments. Provide strong controls and finance business partnership to the CFO in SEA Region.
- Great opportunity for mid-level finance professional in a multinational company
- Take ownership in end-to-end finance function and leadership role in PH