The Finance Director will,
- have a direct line to the CEO and dotted line to the Head of Business Development
- manage the Accounting, Finance, and Compliance & Risk Management Departments under the Finance Division.
- Newly created role to lead the financial growth of the company
- End-to-end finance function
The CFO is responsible for the overall Controllership activities in Philippines office. The role is reporting directly to an ASEAN Controller.
- Part of high-performing team
- Attractive compensation & benefits package
The newly created Finance Director role will have a broad remit outline below, as well as leading the integration and migration of systems, processes and people following the acquisition.
- Newly created position to an expected acquisition
- Full responsibility for the finance function
Lead and develop a newly structure team to support the growth of the business.
Support and consultant the owners and other senior managers on all finance matters.
- Philippines success sorry
- High growth business, that will experience a record year in 2020
In this role, the CFO will be responsible for managing end-to-end Finance and Operations, and directly report to the founder / owner, investors, and shareholders of the company.
- Great remuneration package
- Career advancement
Due to progression internally, the opportunity of Chief Finance Officer has arisen for a local business.
Part of the executive team and leading a large finance function which supports multiple business units.
- Executive level position reporting to CEO & Founder
- Local, challenger brand.
Strategic finance senior leadership role to drive innovation and creativity in a fast moving industry. Lead the Philippine finance operation with high-level monitoring of different business units in retail, pharmaceutical, IT, and marketing. The Head of Finance will supervise department strategy, financial growth, process improvements, and collaborates with other management locally and regionally.
- Strategic finance senior leadership role to drive innovation and growth
- Lead Philippine finance operation with high-level monitoring of different BUs
As Head of Finance you'd
- work closely with the GM to lead the aggressive build up of a very promising retail concept that the firm is developing in Manila
- handle end-to-end and commercial finance functions
- Lead the aggressive build up and growth of a consumer goods company in the Phili
- Experience in the retail chain industry
As a Senior Finance Manager you'd have a
- direct line to the HOF - ASEAN & Hongkong, Taiwan and a dotted line to the Country Head
- head the entire Philippine entity of the IT & BPO company
- Lead the BPO company's entire Philippine entity
- Direct line to the HOF - ASEAN and a dotted line to the Country Head
Be responsible for overall financial operations, reporting, and management of this company. As part of the pioneer team, set up the financial processes for the retail chain operations that aims to aggressively grow within the Philippines.
- Lead the aggressive growth of a very promising retail chain in the Philippines
- Be the Head of Finance of a high potential brand across SEA region
Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will have full accountability for all commercial finance and supporting the Sales and Marketing teams.
For the successful candidate, the Head of Commercial Finance, should progress to become the Country CFO.
- Leading multinational FMCG company
- Progression to CFO
The Head of Commercial Finance is a key local role, providing robust and insightful decision support to management team to enable delivery of our financial objectives at both operational and strategic level. The role involves forecasting, planning and analysis that drive a commercially focused business and promote an optimized and focused performance culture.
- Provide a high-level strategic finance business partnership in MNC Pharma
- Highest finance role in the country to lead all financial planning cycle
Newly created role to work with investors and the Group CFO , so work on a number of projects including M&A assignments.
The role will progress to become a business unit Finance Director.
- Newly created role.
- Heavily involved in M&A activity
As the Finance and Administration Manager you'd be
- Handling the end-to-end finance function
- Direct line to the CFO and a dotted line to the Senior Production Officer
- Handle the end-to-end finance function of the company
- Work for a Global MNC in the Pharmaceuitcals Industry
Finance Controller with end to end ownership of the local entity.
Develop the role to become a business partner to the Country Head and operations, with the goal to progress to CFO.
- Technology start up
- Opportunity to build your own team