As AML Compliance Manager, enhance and the AML function with the Head of AML. Align company policy with natural regulation, and nurture a culture of AML champions throughout the bank.
- Leadership position in a fast-growing digital bank
- Competitive package
As Chief Compliance Officer, enhance and run both the compliance function and the compliance department.
- C-level position in an international digital bank
- Competitive package
As Regional AML Compliance Officer, act as the main point-of-contact for all of the company's AML Compliance related matters in the Philippines. Provide AML Compliance advisory, and monitor the implementation and sustainability of the company's AML program and policies.
- Senior, regional position for a strong ASEAN FinTech
- Competitive package
This Finance manager role reports into the Financial Controller for the South Asia team in the finance department and works along side 5 team members handling 50 global entities in the region.
- Australian Headquartered MNC
- Regional exposure
As Tax and Compliance Manager - Multinational FMCG you will
- directly report to the Finance Director
- take ownership of the company's tax and compliance function
- ownership of the tax and compliance function
- career development within a stable FMCG multinational
The Infrastructure Accounting Manager will be responsible for general financial accounting activities, including: financial transaction recording standards; Control of accounts and financial records; budget accounting; Accounting reports / schedules (management reports, compliance reports); Tax reports; External Audit; carry out tasks of administrative accounting support, such as general ledger maintenance and data entry.
- Opportunity to join a large multinational company
- General financial accounting activities
The QHSE Manager is responsible for leading, managing, monitoring, evaluating and coordinating the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System within project environments. He is also responsible in working with internal and external parties on QHSE plan and implementation effort.
- Global leader in the logistics industry
- Career growth and opportunities
The Quality Manager is responsible for managing the warehouse quality standard program by bench marking the standard with all warehouse sites.
Work with stakeholders in the various aspects of GHG monitoring and measurement and alignment with corporate environmental goals within the ESG framework.
- Career Growth
- Learning Opportunties
Manage end-to-end aspects of credit controls including customer business reviews, contract compliance, minimizing company's Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and to control the Credit Risk.
- Be part of a large industrial distribution company in Cebu
- Opportunity to lead the credit team and travel nationwide
This position is responsible for the overall plant performance for the business. This is accountable on the overall HSE, quality, and compliance according to the company's standards. The Plant Manager will ensure that all government regulations are in compliance and being reported to our HQ.
- Multinational company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
The Senior Finance Manager reports to the Finance Director and is responsible for end-to-end finance & accounting process which includes month-end reporting, financial planning & analysis, statutory compliance, and internal controls. This role is part of the shared service of the multinational company based in Makati and will cover the APAC commercial entities of the orgnaization.
- Upskilling initiative ongoing in the organization
- Career growth in a multinational company
Lead the audit department in effectively carrying out the full audit cycle activities. Furthermore, facilitate the growth of the business by performing both risk and control management over the operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with regulatory policy.
- Leadership position in an established and fast-growing company
- Industry-leading package
As a digital solutions product manager you will initiate, develop and implement client end-to-end loan underwriting process, fraud risk compliance reviews to help identify opportunities and client use cases of TU solutions
- Opportunity to work with a global brand
- Opportunity to work with global clients
Develop and implement the end-to-end underwriting process and fraud risk compliance reviews to identify opportunities for digital solutions. Furthermore, enhance solutions offered to clients by improving reliability, availability, performance, security and agility of technology.
- Welcoming and Energetic Environment
- Competitive Salary Package
The Finance Manager will oversee end-to-end finance controllership which includes reviewing and closing the monthly books, ensuring compliance with regulations, and liaising with external auditors. This role will also provide support in group consolidation of financials and manage the day-to-day transactional activities of the company.
- Fast-growing multinational company
- Handle end-to-end finance controllership
- Leads and manages the product life cycle from registration product maintenance up to withdrawal.
- Plans and coordinates with marketing, finance and other related departments in outlining registration strategies related to approvals and ensure compliance with corporate policies, FDA regulations and ISO standards.
- Manage a team 3-5 members.
- Global healthcare specializing in ethical pharma & medical devices
- Billion dollar conglomerate
The Country Finance Manager is Business Partner to Country GM and Responsible for entire finance operations in the country, including but not limited to P&L management, historical analysis and future forecasting, commercial finance best practices implementation, accurate and timely month end closing, and compliance with local tax and statutory requirements.
- Take full responsibility in managing finance team of a MNC Fortune 500
- Exciting opportunity in an agressively growing company in Philippines and Global