The Finance Manager - FMCG is responsible for finance business partnering in coordination with internal teams to achieve the company's profitability. The role also involves identifying financial and operational weaknesses and making process improvements.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Join an established multinational consumer goods company
Finance Manager - Pharmaceuticals MNC
- Take ownership of the entire finance function
- handle local financial and tax regulatory matters
- handle the end to end accounting and financial function
- work with the leadership team and HQ for financial planning
As Supply Chain Finance Assistant Manager, you will manage procurement and supply chain while providing insights and ad hoc analysis. Collaborate with inventory business owners to review inventory position.
- to work with an established FMCG company
- take ownership in a new role and advance their career
The Chief Accountant - Laguna is responsible for the daily accounting activities including financial reporting. The role will report to the Finance Manager in Singapore.
- opportunity to work in a multinational energy company
- Competitive compensation package