The Finance Manager - FMCG is responsible for finance business partnering in coordination with internal teams to achieve the company's profitability. The role also involves identifying financial and operational weaknesses and making process improvements.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Join an established multinational consumer goods company
The Finance Manager - Hospitality Industry will be responsible for managing the overall finance and accounting operations of the integrated resort.
- Be part of the pioneer team
- Opportunity to work in a developing integrated resort
Finance Manager - Pharmaceuticals MNC
- Take ownership of the entire finance function
- handle local financial and tax regulatory matters
- handle the end to end accounting and financial function
- work with the leadership team and HQ for financial planning
Wide remit in corporate finance for the project operations of a PH listed company.
- Opportunity to join the growing energy sector of a high potential PH company
- Take ownership in cash flow, fundraising, and financial modeling management
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the overall smooth functioning of Finance & Accounting and IT departments. Provide strong controls and finance business partnership to the CFO in SEA Region.
- Great opportunity for mid-level finance professional in a multinational company
- Take ownership in end-to-end finance function and leadership role in PH