Chief Technology Officer (Gaming/Leisure)
The Chief Technology Officer oversees all technical aspects of the organization and partners with key stakeholders within the business to evaluate new IT opportunities and use them as an enabler for growth.
- Million dollars start up
- Strategic Tech Leadership Role
The client seeks a Talent Acquisition Partner for the Digital business unit which is in a start-up mode to source top talent. This role will collaborate with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support the business growth and expansion.
- Leading Technology organization with a stable and expanding business portfolio.
- Collaborate with domestic and international stakeholders for business growth.
The client seeks to hire a newly created HR Business Partner who will support the Product and Technology business as an individual contributor role. This role will collaborate with Senior management to implement HR strategy processes initially focusing in Singapore, with plenty of career progression prospects offered to be promoted to a regional role in future.
- Leading Technology organization with a stable and expanding business portfolio
- Strategic role in Singapore with career progression prospects into regional role
The client seeks to hire a Total Rewards Manager who will oversee the South East Asia region and implement and execute strategic total rewards and benefits policies. This is a newly created role due to the business expansion strategy and will report in to the Regional HR Director.
- Global Innovation Leader in Internet and Technology with the business origins
- Newly created individual contributor role as part of the global expansion drive.
The client seeks to hire an experienced Senior Recruiter to help them make strategic hires in the Gaming industry and grow their global workforce. This role provides the opportunity to influence the Senior leadership and provides continuous career progression prospects on a regional scale.
- Join a fast growing business venture with stable presence.
- Progressive work culture providing career progression prospects.
The Head of Information Security will be responsible for implementing security strategies aligned with the business objectives of the organisation.
- Leadership role
- Market-aligned salaries and benefits
The DevSecOps Engineer is expected to adopt with new and emerging technologies to solve for clients. The ideal candidate is an individual with strong experience in hands-on technology skills, a positive work ethic, and a collaborative mindset. This is a remote position.
- Join a start-up and growing team
- Flexible working arrangements
The ERP Business Consultant supports technical implementations and translate business requirements into standard ERP features.
- Pioneering and innovative global brand
- Competitive compensation package
As a Head of Regional Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for multiple countries in Southeast Asia in order to achieve sales targets that are in line with the company's objectives. The successful Head of Regional Sales must also maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and carry out the entire sales process from conducting a needs assessment to handling the sales negotiation and closing.
- Leading company with innovative cleantech solutions
- Client portfolio of world's biggest companies
Sales Development Manager role summary:
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, reporting and tools to maximize efficiencies and success on the Sales Development team.
- Coach, mentor, and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills across all product offerings including: campaign strategy, outbound execution, and nurturing interest in opportunities
- Join the fastest growing logistics tech company in the world
- Fully-remote work set-up (with optional in-person meetups)
The client is looking for DevOps Engineers who will build and improve their digital channels and join the global IT hub of a multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- Opportunity to join a multinational bank & the Philippines' largest digital bank
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - getting into new markets with existing key clients for example
- Ensuring a culture of open communication and informed decision making at country level and keeping a close eye on bottom-line during deal making
- Total annual revenue expectation is in the $5m Euro range and besides these targets, the role is expected to influence staff retention
- Lead license and service deals
- Manage strategic BFSI accounts in the region
The Cybersecurity Engineer is tasked with the implementation, support, and management of day-to-day security operations.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Market-aligned salary & benefits
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for supporting the hiring needs of the company for the company's IT roles. They will be in charge of sourcing, interviewing, and coordinating with candidates and the hiring managers.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and dynamic start-up environment.
- Opportunity to be a pioneering technical recruiter.
The IT Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Global industry leader in payments/fintech solutions
- High growth potential
The IT Planning & Control Leader is responsible for the overall planning and control function, providing leadership and coordination and management of IT group's strategic planning; creates and maintains a uniform approach to IT strategic planning and serves as change agent for continuous improvement in strategic planning of the group.
- Leading power generation company
- Career progression
The Contract Specialist is responsible for preparing, amending, storing, and retrieving commercial contracts. They will also be coordinating with internal stakeholders to complete contracts and answer queries.
- Work with a prominent MNC Software Tech Company
- Vibrant work culture
The Legal Operations Analyst is responsible for organizing and updating customer contracts within the required timeline. They are will be gathering required documents and collaborating with the legal counsel.
- Work with a prominent MNC Software Tech Company
- Vibrant work culture
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time remote work
As a Head of Marketing, you are responsible to lead the marketing team and suggest them the best marketing techniques for social media and other digital media campaigns. You should grab the attention of customers and market the products and services.
- Opportunity to work with a growing startup
- Opportunity to work in the crypto space